1. Yosemite is a landmark treasure of Native American history.
2. Bears roam the woods including the grizzly, black bear and it’s ferocious wolverine competitor.
3. Mountain Lions, Bobcats, Bats, Birds, Mountain Sheep…
4. Handicap Access, paved roads, great toilet facilities, camping, showers.
5. Volunteer opportunities in Yosemite, a great way for international, and domestic people to connect. A great way to spend a summer vacation.
References linked at the bottom of this post.
Published by Shane Cameron